AI results highlight

Sorry. I had to put this up! AI results show yesterday. Contestants met some famous director (so famous i dunno his name=.=) Talked to them about the importance of music in movies.

This is paraphrased as i can't remember all he said. I hope i got his crazy lyrics right though.

Director: Music makes movies iconic. Some movies are remembered because of the music. Like Chariots of Fire. In fact, it would have been a greater hit if they used the words i wrote for the song...

Then he started la.

(i dare you to sing it out loud...just follow the soundtrack-u all should know the CoF soundtrack right? who doesn't???)

We're running on the seashore
We're running on the sand
We're running in circles
There's sand in our toes

Chorus:
And there goes the Jewish guy in front
and there goes the Christian guy behind
I wonder who's gonna win this time
It's gonna be close


I haven't laughed so hard for so long. I suppose some might find it offensive...and i don't mean it to be, but that was HILARIOUS!

Really, really glad i watched AI. It brightened me day.

So yeah. Work now.

This is my chorus! (made it up while chatting with a friend)

And there goes my math and chemistry
down to the drain along with me
i cannot believe I'm so crazy
well what can i say..

Yesh. I'm weird that way.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Piglet cannot knot a knot

Battle of the bands