Piglet cannot knot a knot

This reminds me of my "Miscommunication" post. Only a whole lot funnier.
Remember Disney's Winnie the Pooh? This is an excerpt from one of their shows.

Rabbit: Good grief! Tie them (rope) together, Piglet! Can you tie a knot?
Piglet: I cannot.
Rabbit: Oh, so you can knot.
Piglet: No, I cannot knot.
Rabbit: Not knot?
Winnie the Pooh: Who's there?
Rabbit: Pooh!
Winnie the Pooh: Pooh who?
Rabbit: No! Pooh, it's….Piglet, you'll need more than two knots.
Piglet: Not possible.
Owl: Ah! So it is possible to knot those pieces.
Piglet: Not these pieces?
Winnie the Pooh: Yes, knot those pieces.
Piglet: Why not?
Eeyore: Because it's all for naught.

I love a dialogue that plays with words. This made me laugh. Did you get it? Let me know.

I don't remember much of Winnie the Pooh, cuz I didn't get to watch much of it, but it always had a quiet sort of humour.

Hope you enjoyed. I think you can find this scene on youtube...just copy and paste the title in the search bar. =)

Comments

  1. okay. i had to watch the video first before getting it. just reading it isn't really enough, i think. and i didn't know they still produce winnie the pooh. i loved this series when i was a kid! =]

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2012 UCSD Sixth College Wesley Chan Commencement Address