Butterflies

Butterflies in my stomach for various reasons...
Life's like that, isn't it?
A riddle, a maze
Unpredictable.

The things I've gone through
still seem alien, a stranger
like a foreigner i wade through
experiences in life, that i've gone thru
so many times before.

I'm scared, but i don't show it
Confused, but still clear
there's things in life that are still certain
still true, still real.

I'm in a whole new territory
terrified? you betcha
but i still smile
even with the butterflies in my stomach...


I'm nervous about dNA. And about life from now on. Haiz.

Comments

  1. ditto girl to ur very last sentence. you come back and suddenly, u wonder wat on earth ur doing now.. lol. we can at least stick by each other. my phone is always open to you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Piglet cannot knot a knot

Battle of the bands