Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Butterflies

Butterflies in my stomach for various reasons...
Life's like that, isn't it?
A riddle, a maze
Unpredictable.

The things I've gone through
still seem alien, a stranger
like a foreigner i wade through
experiences in life, that i've gone thru
so many times before.

I'm scared, but i don't show it
Confused, but still clear
there's things in life that are still certain
still true, still real.

I'm in a whole new territory
terrified? you betcha
but i still smile
even with the butterflies in my stomach...


I'm nervous about dNA. And about life from now on. Haiz.

1 comment:

  1. ditto girl to ur very last sentence. you come back and suddenly, u wonder wat on earth ur doing now.. lol. we can at least stick by each other. my phone is always open to you.

    ReplyDelete