So much for updating

Whoo hoo it's July. I am on holiday.

so why haven't you written anything on your blog, you lazy chipmunk?

Anyway, I am here to tell you that I'll be back on my "trying-to-write-something-good" boat. Or perhaps just trying-to-write-something.

But if you have time, read THIS. It's a good story by a good writer and better friend - Darren Yip!

It'd also provide context for what I will (hopefully) post next.

I might also return to fiddling around with Coney the Redominator. Do you remember him? No? Well part 1 is here and part 2 is here. I know, it's been over a year since I've posted anything about Coney but I haven't forgotten him. He's my little random bit of nonsense. =]

Unfortunately, I can't guarantee anything because I am terrible at updating. So this may just be a troll post and I don't post anything at all. =/

The thought counts, doesn't it?

no it doesn't.

I'll see what I can do then.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Piglet cannot knot a knot

Battle of the bands