Rindu ke?

Four days holiday…with minimum homework and no more exams. Yayness.

I guess I can really blog about myself now. I haven’t been doing that, sorry.

Yesterday, I did an assessment on my personality. My entire youth group has been going crazy over it; they all know whether they’re a choleric or sanguine and all that. I didn’t take the test then, so I had no idea what my personality is. I know now though. JCG people who read my blog would be so darn excited. Though I believe they’ve guessed my personality right.

I’m a combination- melancholic and phlegmatic.

Oh wow, I’m a depressed, moody, sensitive nut! I can go be part of the Twilight circus now. (Carolyn-care to join me? LOL)

Why am I telling you this? Good question. But this is to show you the potent power of peer pressure. The youth group has been going on about it for months, and I never found it that big a fuss (that’s the phlegmatic attitude for you). And today, I finally got up and took the trouble to do it because everyone has done it. Well, if they all decide to jump off the cliff someday, I suppose I would move my phlegmatic butt months later to do the same (and is this the pessimist part?).

An educational experience though. I think I enjoyed knowing it. I wonder what happens in the future-would my personality change again? Only time would tell.

About lower six life. I’ve been writing bits and pieces of it when I was free. I suppose, the only way to actually put it all together for myself is to promise you that I’ll post it here. Phlegmatic-ness. You must understand…ha-ha. Ok, I can’t use that lame excuse. I don’t want to be a lazy bum, so I’ll make sure my brains continue to work by combining and summarizing all I’ve written.

I hope I don’t procrastinate, that is both the melancholic and phlegmatic weakness (I’m pushing this too far, no?).

BTW, I really like to thank all of you who have commented on my work here. There’s a reason why I post them up – it is to know what you think about it, how you reacted to it. How did it make you feel? So I love it when you reply. I’ll admit this to you – sometimes I’ve no idea what I’m writing. By you sharing your thoughts, I look at it again in a new light, and I enjoy learning from you. I’d appreciate it more when you tell me why you thought that way. Especially if you hate it – because that means I need improvement. I think I show greater enthusiasm when you disagree, for you will give me a completely different perspective.

Go ahead, love me or hate me. I will be your student.

Happy Deepavali to all who celebrate it…and who doesn’t celebrate the festival of lights? We all need the one true Light of the World.

Shoutout to Priya- I miss your lightsaber!!! Come back soon? And how’s Henry? Or Darcy? =) Also to my adopted salmon mother- the filial adopted daughter (who used to be a salmon too, for the wrong reasons) awaits. I miss you too.

Adieu…

Comments

  1. LOL! Twilight is not depressing! :P
    Don't worry too much ya~! If there's one thing I've learned it's that worrying is pointless. Just live life the way you want and have fun!
    You'll make it through form 6 alright! All the best! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Piglet cannot knot a knot

Battle of the bands