this isn't my fault!!

Frustrating is the word.

Right now, I have three stories and of course, the blog posts you have been waiting for bouncing in my head. Yes, bouncing. For the past three weeks, they have been pestering me. “Write me! Write me!” and all that. And I can’t can’t can’t CAN’T write any of them because………..

PENGAJIAN AM ASSIGNMENT.

I hate you….*snarls*

Ok, no, I don’t. But I just turn the “evil eye” on anything that stops me writing. Which would include Maths, Chemistry and tuition homework.

Or maybe I should turn the “evil eye” at myself. Because I’m the one making myself sit down and do homework right?

But what do you expect me to do, NOT do my homework?

*pauses to contemplate*

Impossible. Ah, sweet discipline. Aren’t you all so PROUD of me? Ugh.

And so the stories continue to bounce. ARGH. And the “evil eye” continues to glare at every annoying thing in sight.

Maybe I should just give up, and my PA teacher would be oh so glad to know that he’s right about me. Oh you don’t know about that? You don’t want to know.

Ah, back to my assignment.

d'NA re-u ..tomorrow! =)…ah no….can’t do homework then…three days gone! Haih…I’m DOOMED.

*evil eye-s the computer screen* *sighs and types*

Keganasan antarabangsa merupakan penggunaan cara zalim Hannah Koh untuk memusnahkan projek Pengajian Am yang perlu dihantarkan selepas cuti sekolah.

My BM sucks. Er…for those who are guessing…my topic for my assignment is terrorism. Yep. Ironic, considering my birthday is well, very terrorist-like. Ha.

Yes, I am going to do my assignment NOW. Fare thee well….

*sniffs*

Do you realize, that I can’t READ either?? AUGH. ><

Ok, ok, I’m really going now….

*Slowly steps out of cyberspace (gosh, I’m so melodramatic)*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Piglet cannot knot a knot

2012 UCSD Sixth College Wesley Chan Commencement Address