RIP shoes...this is real random.

My shoes are officially...busted. The strap broke at church today.

As you can see, i keep my shoes for a very very very very very long time...notice the uh, peeling of the soles. But i liked them lots cuz they weren't slippery, which is a very good thing for a clutz like me as i can fall down on an even floor. Also, i have such a difficult time finding shoes that i like, so i tend to keep them longer. I don't just pick the latest fashion and all that. It has to fulfill all sorts of criteria. Ask my family and they'd tell you how many shops it'd take to find me a proper shoe.

I think i kept them for what, three years? Not bad for an RM10.00 pasar malam quality shoe. Rather good bargain actually. Though of course most ppl don't wear their shoes for this long.

I'd miss it..i don't think they sell this style anymore..ha.

Randomness abounds. Sorry. Back to homework.


Oh, and i prefer my old blogskin. Unfortunately, i can't change it back. Some updating on Blogger and such. ah well. this isn't too bad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Piglet cannot knot a knot

Battle of the bands