V for Vendetta's followers

Ok, actually it's just one follower la.

Went to watch V's speech to Evey, since a friends asked me to. Which is this, for those who don't know what I'm talking about.






So below that video was this comment:
SolidSnakeRules: Perfect! Powerful Protagonists' Pontification Pertaining to Peacebringing shall be Preserved Permanently Posthaste. People lack Patience; Pioneers Possess this Predisposition Particularly. If I may Peruse and Perhaps Partake in Participation Personally, I Propose Poison as Proper Procedure for Penalizing and Punishing the Perpetrators of Perfunctory Propaganda Portraying a Pathetic Personification of Power Plaguing our once Prolific and Prosperous Population. I am P, and Playtime has Passed.

So ingenious! So fun to read stuff like that.

No, I'm not going to start writing like that. I will not embarrass myself.

Back to applications...I guess.

Oh and for those who don't know, I'm not at NS typing this. I got exempted. Yup, the shorn sheep is still around. ><

Good day, all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Piglet cannot knot a knot

Battle of the bands