As time goes by

January's over???? *blinks sleepily*

Sigh. I can't believe it. I guess not being in school has caused me to lose the habit of keeping up with the days. Haha.

I have a list of books to read.......41 books to be exact. O.o And those are just the books in my house. I haven't counted those in the church library....and the ones i want to borrow...and maybe the school library again....><

I need to dig out all the stories in my head that I've neglected. Sigh. That would take some time. And a lot of discipline. Maybe if someone kept bugging me...?

Priya, my Jedi friend is BACK!!!!! Yay!! =)
uh....the Jedi thing is a long story...private joke..and a bad one. Nvmd.

That's the update la. Just being at home...helping out my mom...nothing much. Nothing exciting.

I'm sorry if that's boring to you. It kinda is to me too. Sigh.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLEMENT THE GENIUS!!!!!=)
Big boy di...........may you continue to grow in wisdom and stature and in favor with God and men,
And your present from me is...with me. I'll try to pass it to you ASAP. haha.

I'm hoping February would be more interesting. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Piglet cannot knot a knot

Battle of the bands