Exercise your right

Hey M'sians!! You can now vote for Kris Allen!!!!
Or Adam Lambert, though I hope you don't =p

Anyway, Hitz.fm is having this idol showdown, where we can vote for the best version of No Boundaries-either Kris', or Adam's....

The winning song will be played on the radio, whereas the losing song will be locked away, never to be played again..

Personally, I don't think that's fair, cos Adam's version and Kris' version are so different. Kris' is more of an inspiring tone, while Adam's is very rebel-like, punkish you might say.

I think the Kris' version is better for this song with such kind of lyrics. I find the lyrics very cheesy, by the way...I mean, mountains and hurricanes?! c'mon! They deserve a better song than that!

Anyway, I just want to say, VOTE FOR KRIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the only time we can vote for Kris ( or Adam), so we should exercise our right!! Plus, it's free. Just go to the website (hitz.fm) and you'll see it.

VOTE KRIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Piglet cannot knot a knot

Battle of the bands