d'NA

I've finally gathered me thots about my camp, and all I can say is that is I try to give you a report on my amazing experience, I will be indulging myself in those memories, and in the process, bore you to tears. All I can say is, I'm so glad I listen to God's call and went for it, despite being alone, I've learnt so much, in so many ways.

(For those of you who don't know, d'NA stands for the D'Nous Academy. Nous means heart, mind and soul in Greek. )

Anyways, I didn't feel lonely at all while I was there, and I met quite a few crazy people, so I'm not the only mad one around, yay! However, they're all so intelligent and mature, I feel like a 6 year old hanging around with some working young adults!!(who are a bit cracked in the head.)
But in many ways, they're all, well, kindred spirits, in a sense. And the camp officers are really fun and they don't mind me asking questions at all.

Actually, I'm not quite sure what else to say about this camp, not becuz it was boring or anything like that, in fact it was so enriching and fulfilling it'll take a very long time for me to actually finish saying everything, and there are things that somehow just can't be said. I really felt touched by God there, and I gained a lot of knowledge. And every time a lesson is over, there's this nudging in me, asking me the same question, again and again:

How then should I live?

After all the knowledge, experience, and all the amazing things I've received, how am I going to live after that? My life cannot just go back to the same thing. There has to be a change somewhere. I've definitely been renewed, but what am I to do about that now?

I guess I have to live out what I've learnt, and give out what I've received. Hmmmm......it's not going to be easy at all, in fact it will be very difficult, but I have to do my best.

Getting theological, am I not? Ha, this camp has got me thinking a lot, besides having fun.
Anyways, I'll put up a photo album of the camp after Christmas, going to be real busy these days.

I thought of putting up a Christmas's wish list, but I don't find it worth it. I didn't get you guys anything. Besides, I'll probably get a lot from the relatives and my family. And I've already received the greatest gift of Christmas - Christ Himself.

Getting theological again, am I not?

Blessed CHRISTmas to all of you out there! May you never forget the true reason for the season!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Piglet cannot knot a knot

Battle of the bands