Ah-choo! *sniff*

I spent the whole of today cleaning up my study table. I've been putting it off for the past 2 years, justifying myself by saying it was an organized mess. Finally, with a year's worth of nagging in my ears, I set myself to it. It shouldn't be too hard, right? It's just a table. Start at one end, and you will finish in no time.
Yeah, right.
It was only when I started did I realized what a messy, disorganized person I am. So much for"Organized mess". It was time for Operation Bulldozer. I can't believe that I've been studying with an inch of dust around me for the whole year! I finished with dust covering me from head to toe, and sneezing so badly that my mom thought I had a cold. But ol' Messy the Parasite has been terminated. At least from my table. There's still the box underneath my table, and all the shelves, and my room....
Anyway, while I was sorting out all the trash I've been collecting, I found all my unfinished stories and poems and doodlings that I thought was lost. There's even the Star Wars parody on my debate team! I'm going to do that one first...and post it here!
I'm doing my room tomorow, I wonder how many days that will take........ACHOO!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Piglet cannot knot a knot

Battle of the bands